2.2
Style and Design

i bought two pendants with necklass but the necklasses were not delivered,after contacting them five times,they dont even respond anymore!! there just thieves!!!

and the cross pendant was not in the right color,its unbelieveble!!!!!!! why do they not give the expected and promessed items? and why do they not answer the most simple questions,i have already made over 7 orders with that firm and have still a lot of redeem points on my account! is there someone with the same experience?

do they always react like this? maybe they will read this complaint and do something about it,who knows,any way on these conditions,no way!!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to have the product delivered as the author lost $69. eragon501 is overall dissatisfied with Hip Hop Bling. The most disappointing about delivery service at Hip Hop Bling was no service at all Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Hip Hop Bling.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Jewelry and Accessories category for more informed decision or compare Hip Hop Bling to other companies on our site.

Comments

justingsnow_70

Yes Ive already contacted a lawyer and intend on suing and if I can help with class action I would be with it in a second and I have emails of them degrading me and everything !!!!

should file class action suit against them.......

hiphopbling

If an order is missing something, damaged, defective, or lost in the mail. Please contact HipHopBling.com customer service at orders@hiphopbling.com so we can take care of it immediately. We take care of our customers, that's why were #1