2.2
Style and Design

i bought two pendants with necklass but the necklasses were not delivered,after contacting them five times,they dont even respond anymore!! there just thieves!!!

and the cross pendant was not in the right color,its unbelieveble!!!!!!! why do they not give the expected and promessed items? and why do they not answer the most simple questions,i have already made over 7 orders with that firm and have still a lot of redeem points on my account! is there someone with the same experience?

do they always react like this? maybe they will read this complaint and do something about it,who knows,any way on these conditions,no way!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Delivery Service.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: No service at all.

Comments

justingsnow_70

Yes Ive already contacted a lawyer and intend on suing and if I can help with class action I would be with it in a second and I have emails of them degrading me and everything !!!!

should file class action suit against them.......

hiphopbling

If an order is missing something, damaged, defective, or lost in the mail. Please contact HipHopBling.com customer service at orders@hiphopbling.com so we can take care of it immediately. We take care of our customers, that's why were #1