filters
city:
category:
product:
Show
I purchased a watch from HipHopBling.com for my boyfriend for Christmas. I ordered it and received it a few days later. I opened it to see the WRONG watch, I was completely shocked and upset because it was a gift. I immediately got on the phone to call them but got no...
hiphopbling
hiphopbling

We could not verify that you are a customer of HipHopBling.comHipHopBling.com has been the leader in the Hip Hop Jewelry business since 2003. We have served well over 150,000...

AYOOO

i dont get it. i seen a lot of people pissed about this but i got exactly what i wanted in less than 3 days

Reply to reviews

Hip Hop Bling - Delivery Service Review

3.2
about a month ago i ordered two separate sets of stuff containing 4 items in each and still no signs of it in my mail box or on my doorstep

Hip hop bling

4.5
After 1 bad experience i can honestly say they have stepped up there game all orders have been ontime an great product.

Hip Hop Bling - Horrible customer service

Hip Hop Bling
I got 3 items, when it delivered 1 item was missing , they don't answer the phone , the voicemail is full, also they don't reply to emails. Very horrible service . I'll make sure none of my friends go to this company again .

Short Review on August 16, 2016

Hip Hop Bling
Just got an order from hip hop bling missing my jesus piece pendant and ring. Nobody answers after numerous phone calls and emails. Very disappointed and will never do business with them again. One of my pieces are defective as well.

Short Review on June 28, 2016

Hip Hop Bling
Never got what i paid for

Bling Watch Review

4.4
I ordered a bling watch got a tracking with no movement it's been 7 days and still haven't heard from customer service. I called and emailed no answers. I spent $400 before this order and everything was smooth not sure what's going on with this new order. Smh

Pendant Review

Hip Hop Bling
I bought chains and pendants from the hip-hop bling and never received in the mail the tracking number doesn't work correctly and I don't know where my Items are this company seems to be a fraud to me I just want my money back or my items

Other Product Review

3.3
Got double charged and tried to get in touch with them to find out why got no response either by phone or email. Still trying nothing as of yet.

Hip Hop Ring Review

2.4
Still waiting for a response emailed several times Facebook messaged posted on their page. Nothing ordered size twelve ring got size seven order a watch that was suppose to be "gangster" and it says in bold letter I LOVE YOU everytime I click the time

Pendant Necklace Review

Hip Hop Bling
Ordered 2 pendants. Tried to exchange on that was to large and bulky (fake looking).emailed the orders@hiphopbling.com to follow return instructions.. And it's been 2 days no reply. Beware ordering from companies with no phone #