100% full Not resolved
2.5
Style and Design

I ordered item HB8305 (2 Row Stainless Steel Lab Bracelet) on 5/13/16.When I received the item I noticed a cubic zirconia was missing immediately opening the box!

I contacted Hip Hop Bling who was willing to take the return but wanted me to pay shipping! Why should I pay shipping for a defective item right out of the box?! After stating this I was provided a return label and they sent the product back stating that they added a stone (CZ). It was delivered it on 5/27/2016.

When I put the bracelet on I noticed that the clasps were not secured and the bracelet would not stay on my wrist. I contacted Hip Hop Bling again by email numerous times, but never got a response.

I also called their customer service number but no one ever answers then an automatic voice states their voice mail is full.What kind of business is this that sends out defective items and simply refuses to acknowledge their customers?!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of poor customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "poor customer service and defective product" of bracelet and associated monetary loss in the amount of $50. Hip Hop Bling needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned bracelet in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Hip Hop Bling.

Had an Experience with Hip Hop Bling?

Comments

hiphopbling

This buyer emailed us to have the bracelet repaired.We repaired it for them and sent it back immediately.

Customer then replied to us with a sarcastic email with no information. Then compared a $37.46 purchase to replacing an engine on a brand new car...

We offered to have them send it back for a replacement or refund. The buyer sent the item back and we issued a refund.

One of the most bizarre interactions we've had with a customer.A return is a simple thing to do.

At HipHopBling.com we stand behind our merchandise.

Bridgetown, Saint Michael, Barbados #1212323

Had the same experience

hiphopbling
to Anonymous #1352923

Really? We have only 1 customer from Barbados and they are very happy and continue to order from us regularly. Premature statement or fake comment???